https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTzeFe7NzX0
Radio
Broadcasting. This is one of a kind activity that dares me a lot. I regard this
activity as exciting because there were so many roles from the script which I was
tasked to do. Just like in the radio drama, my role there was the father of Hansel
and Gretel, I did the voice over for an advertisement, for the weather forecast, as DJ for a while and lastly, as being the Liza Soberano on a talk show, I felt so annoying because I did not have that good quality of voice. When
our output was presented to the class, O my Gosh! Truly, my voice was annoying. I had so many funny experiences in this kind of activity and i guess everyone in our group was also happy like me. Thumbs up!
I have learned so many lesson from this activity. Being in a profession like radio broadcasting is not that easy and I salute those radio broadcasters who are passionately doing their job even if we see the other side of this profession a kind of risky. In this profession, it is a must that you should possess good quality if voice and a good speaking skills. Make script which are coherent and relevant to the day to day happenings of the people in a society(for news).
Radio Broadcasting is very effective in realizing student's potentials especially those who are Linguistically intelligent students. It a good practice for them to exercise their skills as soon as possible because it will be of great use in their future goals. In my teaching profession in the future, I regard radio broadcasting as a very useful and effective tool to show student's creativity, resourcefulness, collaboration and originality. It will be a great advantage for students because when they perform this, they will also learn. I mean they will learn by doing and it very essential.

Hi Miss Liza Soberanooo! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteI wonder how much penny Maggi Company paid you for promoting Magic Sarap. Hmmmp
ReplyDeleteThwt Liza Soberano segment. It was really funny, I can't stop laughing. Ahahaha
ReplyDeleteBy the way it was a very good work.
awesome...i really like it.!
ReplyDeleteWorth listening! Good job
ReplyDeleteGreat job! 😃
ReplyDeleteGood job 😇
ReplyDeleteThat Liza part. Lol
ReplyDelete