My name is Cedee Osano Huecas, born on January 3, 1998. I am the son of Ma. Lourdes Huecas and Joebert Huecas. In my family, I have 6 siblings( 2 boys and 4 girls). My eldest brother is Jemart O. Huecas, next to him is my ate named Liezel O. Huecas, after her is my sister before me named ate Lynna O. Huecas, the next is me, and after me is my younger sister, Kayecee O. Huecas. After her, is my younger brother Joshua Carl O. Huecas and our youngest sister is Kris O. Huecas. Were are 7 in all, the sons and daughters. In summary, we are one big living happily family.
I attended my kindergarten school in our barangay, Lower Maculan, Lake Sebu South Cotabato. My primary school was on the same address, graduated with honors pupil. My secondary school was in Upper Maculan National High School on the same Municipality, graduated also with honors.
I am currently studying at Mindanao State University, General Santos City as Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics. In present time, I am 3rd year college(still surviving). I was also a member of Catholic Youth Ministry(CYM) for 2 years and newly appointed as the President of the organization. On my 2nd year, I was a volleyball player and as of the present, I am representing the College of Education.

Ang Munting Prinsipe. Haha
ReplyDeleteyesss?
DeleteFighting sa love Ced! Magiging successful ka rin someday😊
ReplyDeleteSo inspiring story. pang mmk
ReplyDeletewow, galinga lageh
ReplyDeleteHave faith in your journey, Cedee! Abi palang dili salutatorian. HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteI find you're quiet a keeper based on your autobiography! Not a bad one though
ReplyDeletekudos ced
ReplyDeleteFighting!
ReplyDeleteSoar high!
ReplyDeleteKeep on moving forward!
ReplyDelete